PayPal roulette casinos allow gamblers to make deposits to their bankroll using the world’s most popular online payment system. Using this deposit method, roulette sites cashier accounts can be loaded with money that you then use to play this classic casino game.
As of this writing, PayPal restricts many customers from making deposits at online casinos, though some customers can still use their accounts to fund an online gambling habit. If you live in North America, for example, it is not possible to play European or American wheels using deposits made through this popular eWallet.
Can Customers from Australia and New Zealand Use this Service for Roulette Deposits?
Australians and New Zealanders are now able to use this convenient and inexpensive service to move money to the casino or gaming site of their choice, thanks to a cooperative effort between PayPal and a company called Neovia. The two groups have found a legal loophole to allow their customers from Australia and New Zealand access to deposits for roulette players that have PayPal accounts.
How to Open an Account
You can’t start playing at roulette sites that accept Paypal until you have your own account. The process is not that complicated, and all you need are a few pieces of personal information and your banking details to get started on the path to roulette gambling.
1. Point your browser to the service’s Website. Notice that the address starts out with “https,” meaning that this is a secure site. What’s that mean for the customer? Any information that moves between your computer and their servers is encrypted, making it far safer than standard Internet traffic.
2. On the main page, this deposit method service has a convenient “Sign Up Now” button. If you click this button, you’ll start the process of opening your account to transfer funds to a roulette PayPal gambling site.
3. You’ll then move through a series of questions with answers in the form of dropdown menus. This means choosing a certain type of account and a few other features that the website explains clearly. You’ll end this part of the process by clicking the button labeled “Start Now.”
For the record, if you’re setting up this account as a way to fund your roulette wheel habit, you’ll probably want to start out with what is known as a Personal Account. This account is totally free and offers the most basic features you’ll need to get your deposits made.
4. You will then need to confirm your email address; if you don’t know how, just follow the instructions on the Website. Basically, you open your email account that you entered before and click the link they provide to verify that your email account is really your own.
5. Having entered all your banking details, you’ll next need to verify your bank account. If this process seems complex, the servicehas a handy FAQ that explains the verification process, the benefits of verifying your account, and other features. Start by clicking the “Get Verified” link at the bottom of the page. You’ll need to set up your funds transfer account with a bank account: that means having your bank’s name, routing number, and your account number.
6. To verify the account, keep an eye on your bank ledger. The service will then verify these accounts by placing small amounts of money on your bank books. When you see the deposits they have made made, usually between 1 and 5 cents, you’ll need to head back to the Website, log-in, and click the “Confirm Bank Account” link right on your main account page. If you correctly enter the exact amounts of their deposits, the process is finished. Congratulations, you are now able to use the most popular third party deposit method to play roulette.
How to Make Deposits at Casino Sites with This Service
If you have the option of transferring money to your online gaming account with this eWallet, the process of adding money to roulette PayPal websites is simple. Open your account, add funds to your account from your savings or checking ledger or other source, then head to the roulette casino accepting PayPal and move the funds from one account to the other.
Are These Types of Deposits Safe?
This eWallet runs on a secure site, with all transactions and details encrypted by the latest technology.
The Website ensures security by basically removing the middleman from the standard funds transfer process. This company will only interact with your linked and verified bank account and their own servers, along with any retailer that accepts it, including European and American PayPal roulette casinos.
Making these sorts of deposits is even more safe than transferring funds to a casino using a credit card, since this eWallet doesn’t share your banking details with the casino you choose.
On their site, they claim to have “over 100 million accounts” active at any given time. If that many people trust this service, which has been in operation since 1998, there’s no reason you should suspect that your information or your deposit isn’t safe. This world’s-most-popular eWallet uses top notch security and encryption systems to make sure that all transactions are safe. To top it off, this particular eWallet keeps full financial records of all purchases and transactions, and conveniently emails you or texts you each time a transaction is made or attempted.