Estimated Reading Time: 5 minutes
If you want to play real money roulette online, you need a safe and secure way to get money in and out of your Internet casino account. Our trusted roulette sites offer several convenient banking methods, all of which support transactions made in Australian dollars. Let us show you the most popular deposit and withdrawal options, how to use them, and why online roulette is just as safe as playing with real cash at a land-based casino.
Best online roulette casinos for Australians
Below are our recommended roulette sites, each of which offers safe banking and a great selection of casino games for Australians. We at OnlineRoulette.net.au use these websites ourselves, and you can rest assured we only play at Web casinos which are 100% secure.
– www.RoxyPalace.com is our No.1 roulette casino for Aussie players. Get up to AUD $350 free when you sign up for real money gaming.
– www.LeoVegas.com is an attractive instant-play casino powered by multiple software providers, including industry-leading names such as Microgaming and Net Entertainment. Score a four-tier $700 deposit bonus and up to 200 free pokies spins just for signing up.
– www.bgo.com is another slick no-download casino which offers real money casino games and online pokies from several leading software developers. New players can pocket 20 free spins with no deposit required, as well as a stunning 200% match bonus on the first transaction.
– www.GoWildCasino.com stocks a wide variety of AUD roulette games, including quirky modern variants such as Spingo and Three Wheeler. Australian gamblers can claim up to $1000 bonus cash across three deposits, along with 150 free spins on selected slots.
– www.Thrills.com is one of the most impressive new casino sites on the Web, boasting a stellar range of digital and live dealer roulette games for instant browser play. Register and make a deposit to pocket a 100% matched cash bonus up to $200.
– www.GdayCasino.com is the place to go if you want the biggest Australian roulette bonuses going around. Create an account with G’day to plunder an unlimited 100% bonus match on your first deposit, along with a free slab of beer for any first-time transactions over $100.
– www.Casino-Mate.com is fully powered by Microgaming – the leading provider of real cash roulette games for virtual casinos. You can get up to $1400 free cash plus 30 bonus spins over your first four deposits at Casino Mate.
– www.32Red.com is arguably the best-known of all gaming sites worldwide, having been named ‘Casino of the Decade’ in 2010 by the fair-play advocate Casinomeister. Score $10 free casino credits just for signing up, and rake in up to $160 bonus money on the first deposit.
– www.Guts.com is another quality multi-platform casino site which offers interactive roulette games for PC, Mac and mobile devices. Aussie casino punters can net a welcome bonus up to $300 in bonus credits plus 100 free spins on the Starburst pokie.
– www.RoyalVegasCasino.com is one of the most respected Microgaming casinos on the Net, featuring dozens of live casino tables as well as European Roulette Gold Series for mobile and desktop. Snare up to $1200 free on your first three cash deposits, with an extra 10% bonus available on selected AUD banking methods.
How to make secure casino deposits
Once you have registered at your favourite Internet casino, adding funds to your account is a breeze. Most deposit methods allow for instant processing, which means you can access your credits and start hitting the tables as soon as you confirm the transaction.
At many real cash gambling sites, particularly the older ones such as Royal Vegas, there is a dedicated ‘Bank’ or ‘Cashier’ section where you can make all deposits and withdrawals. At others, such as Guts Casino, there is a ‘Deposit’ button located in the top navigation bar for even quicker access to the bank. Once there, you can choose from various options in the following categories:
The traditional way to make cash transactions online is still one of the most popular, and one of the simplest. Just punch in your card details, select how much you want to deposit, and confirm the transfer. With widely accepted providers such as Visa and MasterCard, the funds will appear in your account straight away. Many sites also support virtual credit and debit cards such as EntroPay, Visa Electron and Maestro.
Rather than using a credit card or manual bank deposits, an e-wallet allows you to upload funds to a secure online account and make instant transactions from there. This means you don’t have to give out your card number or bank details when moving money over the Web. Sites such as Neteller and Skrill Moneybookers are designed especially for online gambling, while ClickandBuy, EcoPayz and EZIPay are also available at many Australian casinos.
Prepaid cash vouchers
This option lets you make online casino deposits without putting any personal details or sensitive information on the Net at all. Instead of loading cash on to a secure website (as you do with a Web wallet), with prepaid money cards you can swap hard currency for a unique code which allows you to spend that money online. Popular casino banking methods such as Ukash and PaySafeCard are available at hundreds of land-based Australian retailers, including service stations and newsagencies.
Direct online banking
Why bother with cards and vouchers when you can go straight from your bank account to your casino balance? There’s no middle-men, no extra transaction fees, and all deposits are instantaneous. Most of the major Australian banks support POLi transfers, while Citadel Direct is also available at many AUD casino sites.
Tried and true, the old-fashioned way to make remote cash transfers is still accepted at just about every real money gaming site on the Web. While wire deposits are as safe as can be, they can take up to five business days to go through. If you’re a hi-stakes roulette player moving big sums about, direct banking and wire transactions are options well worth considering.
Withdrawal options & cash-out times
Many of the options mentioned above can be used for casino withdrawals, including credits cards, Visa Debit, Skrill, Neteller, EcoPayz and wire payments. Most roulette gaming sites also allow bank transfers direct to your personal account, while some also offer cheques and alternative methods such as Trustly and Swift. As a general rule, however, cash-out options are limited compared to the array of deposit modes available.
While adding funds to your online roulette account is often a straight-away affair, withdrawal requests take at least 24 hours to process. This is first and foremost down to security, as our trusted casino operators all take the utmost care to ensure all legal requirements and protective measures are satisfied. Some methods require additional processing times, so you should always allow several days before your funds hit your bank account.
It is important to note each gambling site has certain criteria which must be met before you can take cash out of your playing account. Specific conditions differ from casino to casino, but the vast majority won’t let you withdraw funds when you have active bonus credits in your balance. Hence, we strongly recommend you always read up on wagering requirements and other key information before accepting any casino bonuses.
SSL Digital Encryption Technology
The most important thing about playing real cash casino games online is knowing your well-earned Aussie dollars are in safe hands. All of the secure roulette sites mentioned here are fully licensed by international gaming authorities, recognised by consumer advocates such as eCOGRA (eCommerce Online Gaming Regulation and Assurance), and adhere to the highest online security protocols.
Chief among these safety systems is an advanced 128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) digital encryption, which ensures that all funds, data and personal info are shielded from Internet fraud and other such nasty business. This is the same level of protection offered by leading banks and online financial operators all over the globe, so there is no chance your cash will go walkabout through any fault of the casino.